10/30/10

October 30th, 2010

In a way, I haven't planned nearly as much as I usually would have by now. And yet, I also feel more prepared than I've ever been. I've no clue why such is the case, but you'll hear no complaints pass between my lips. Really, I'm just for psyched the creative sort of catharsis I hope to achieve. Really, I'd like to stop feeling paranoid and pathetic before NaNoWriMo starts, but that's not going to happen. Trust me.

I'm a head case, I know. I have issues letting go of the past, and assume people are doomed to do the same things over and over again, I get that. But once, I'd like for a way to be able to tell if "history shall repeat itself." Anyway, back to the planning...

It shall begin with the news, some sort of paper or a TV program. The background information helps lead to Bryony. She's going to say something to the people she meets, they're going to go somewhere and talk. Her talking shall help transition into the first chapter, and out of the prologue. I've an idea where to go from there as well, but not a single other definite character name. I'm to wishy washy. I shall be off.

Write Long & Edit,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment