10/15/10

October 15th, 2010

I've written a few lines here and there. I've read more in the last week then I did last month, but all my inspiration seems to be drawing & painting related. A couple days ago, I sat down and started writing, titling the little spurt of words "running." I may turn it into something. I've no clue.
My head is in a bit of a fog, from sleeping off a migraine today, no doubt, which is probably good. I've to get everything for my Halloween blog post at my art blog, here, that needs to be up tomorrow finished so it can be posted on time. I don't know. I've been getting my "priorities in check" today. I'm signed up for an SAT, I've emailed the school of my dreams. It all feels quite odd, like I'm stuck in the Forrest between here and Narnia, with nothing rushing me to do anything. Tis almost like nothing really matters. I don't know.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment