10/11/10

October 11th, 2010

Fun fact? The idea for the story that I had, the 'brilliant' one that I was going to run with, fails. It's like over the night I've lost any sort of ideas that I had. Forgetting to write something down is the biggest problem I have, and has been for quite a while. I've more ideas, but no real motivation to continue. Mayhaps something will strike me. Whence, I know not.
Oh, you may not know this, but I dabble in song writing as well. Part of me thinks I should get some songs out, if anything it would help me be less angry &/or bitter. I just seem to think of Catchy (in my opinion) lines, and write them down in my phone and forget them. Those, paired with my cheesy metaphors could create some, at least, entertaining stuff.

Write Long and Edit,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment