11/1/10

November 1st, 2010

NaNoWriMo has begun, finally. Though, I can't say much, considering I was asleep at midnight. I feel like absolute rubbish, but I've hit 1729 words, meaning I just slightly passed my goal for today. I'm on track. (Mind you, I always start out that way. I just never finish on track, I spazz toward the end.)
So far, Bryony George has let it be know, that she does know the whereabouts of Eloise. Chapter one has finally begun, with her telling the story of her and Eloise's meeting. Unfortunately, I've already hit a boring block of explanation. So, the next time I go to write, I'll take a machete to the block, and make it more about action than explanation. If that will work, I  know not.
Checking my Nano buddies page, I have found myself 24 words behind one of my buddies. I'm much to competitive and will now be typing at least 25 more words. Damn, my mind is scattered due to Nano, and the fact that I am ill. Is this coherent? I don't know.

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. haha, waaayyy above me, i have maybe 300 words (handwritten, at that)! go Wrimo go!

    ReplyDelete