11/13/10

November 13th, 2010

I've yet to write, but I plan on writing later today. Well, I take that back. There's been a bit of poetry, free verse and otherwise, happy and not. I've gone through my last 3 sketchbooks, reading everything I wrote in them. I find it almost amusing that my emotions are clear on my face, and through the pages. The angry images, seem to almost be captioned with even more vicious words.
So, I guess the friendship that began last year, the one that spawned this years NaNoWriMo is pretty much over. I never got to cause the scene I wanted too, or ask her to take the metaphorical knife from my back, but hey. And the funny thing is, she was done after I called her out on something. At least this time, I won't be seen as the "bad guy" for blowing her off. Like I was the first time, since no one knew any information other than the fact that I wasn't speaking to her, and thought I had lost it.
Part of me wants to spew the anger and animosity I feel right now, but I won't. It's because I don't just forget problems or get over things. After I lose trust in someone, it's not instantaneously gained back. Oops. I will just put it all toward my NaNo.
Thanks Taylor, for all the writing Material.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment