12/3/10

December 3rd, 2010

Happy December, everyone. I've taken a bit of a break from writing, as you can see by my failed attempt at NaNoWriMo this year, but I'm aright. No worries, really. If anything, it's given me a chance to try and chill, and focus on other things going on in my life. But, after I take my SAT tomorrow, I can get back into really writing.

I write in notebooks first, preferably college rule, but I think all those that I have are wide ruled. I use pencil and cursive, since it's harder to decipher. I'm hoping to write at least 5 pages (front and back, so really 10) a day, after tomorrow. Counting would be tedious, so once I start typing, you'll get a work count. I do so much better, writing by hand.

Also, I've been neglecting my poetry lately. I think I'll be doing a bit more of that as well. It's freeing, a good outlet for random thoughts and emotions.

Loves,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment