12/31/10

December 31st, 2010

This is more than just a rambling post about my resolutions. I already posted one of those. You can read it if you like, but the only thing pertaining to writing is that I'm going to do more of it. I will learn grammar and to spell better. I will finish things and try to publish things. Even if it's a self-published book of short stories or poetry... Here's hoping I don't have to use such as a last resort.
Anyway, back to the point of this handful of words. I feel as though my words are inadequate. When another person goes to read them, I find myself feeling nervous, nauseous and as though I will faint. Does anyone have a cure for said feelings, or am I doomed forever, to fear criticism of my art? I cannot help it. My Art is all I have.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment