12/27/10

December 27th, 2010

I'm cold from sitting in front of the computer, my head hurts and my neck hurts. I was role playing, pretending I was someone else, and realized I've yet to post anything I've written in a while.
A short paragraph found it's way through my pen and into my notebook. I shall share it with you.

He twitched, dropping things and flipping his wrist. A klenex box fell on his head, after it hit the back of the couch a few too many times. Drool ran down his face as tears when down hers. If it weren't for the soft little whimpers she gave off no one would have noticed her, sitting in the corner. With her knees pulled up to her chest, she watched him, trying to keep quiet and calm, but failing miserably. It was almost always like this now; nothing seemed to change it, no matter how hard she tried.

Much love, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment