12/5/10

December 5th, 2010

The SAT is over, and once I finish re-writing my government notes, I shall be able to really get writing. I love the prologue that I wrote this November, but I found the six and a half chapters I wrote to be dull and uninspired. First person isn't my forte, but I lose interest in third. I sincerely doubt it will follow any real events near as close as I had planned. Plus, I'm pretty much animosity free now (in fact, twice now I've picked up my phone & contemplated texting or calling), so I'm not that much into it in the first place. But hey, I'll be filled with the winter blues in no time, so I'll come up with something. Really, I'm just hoping my tendency to lean in a melancholy sort of direction will assist me, but not aid the procrastination in slowing me down.
In other news, my dreams like to taunt me, I read much too slowly for my own liking, and I am absolutely, irrevocably in love... with Pears. They are quite delicious. Especially when they are still pretty firm.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment