1/15/11

January 15th, 2011

What have I realized? Every prompt I've thought up has been a dystopian sort of black hole. Sure, there is nothing wrong with that and it's a nice change from "hooray! happily ever after," but it's still hard to not over-exaggerate. There is a fine line between how much the world sucks and how harsh a place it can be, and a terrible teen-angst driven exaggeration.
It would probably help if I wasn't in the terrible mindset that I currently inhabit. I've been taking most everything personally, as I'm paranoid and walking on eggshells around most people. You add the assumption that everyone is irritated by me and/or something I've done or said, and it's a terrible land of headcase-y spazz-ness... and made up words.
I've also found that I am almost never in the environment that allows me to spew words like I have been in the past. Tis a shame, but I'll live. I must, life goes on.

Sarah

Also, to kill time I was wandering around blogconfession and had the misfortune of letting stupid posts bring me down. I suggest not doing the same. Especially # 6859.

No comments:

Post a Comment